The boxcar was built in 1898 for the Spokane Falls & Northern Railroad. It served mostly in the Spokane area, even after Great Northern took over the SF&N. In 1930, it was sold to the Inland Empire Paper Company, who used it as a storage shed. Sometime after that, it found its way back to Spokane and then to the rail museum in Reardan, where it seems to be a storage shed once again.
‘North, He Stayed’
Camera: Argus/Cosina STL1000 (c1971)
Lens: Industar 50-2
Film: Kodak Direct Positive Pan (5246) (x-07/1977); 64ISO
Process: HC-110 100+1; 60mins